RAJESTHANI “METHI DANA” SABJI
|Onion||3-4 small sized|
|Methi Dana||3 teaspoon|
|Garlic||3-4 cloves finely chopped|
|Ginger||1 inch finely chopped|
|Dhaniya Powder||½ teaspoon|
|Green Chilli||1 finely chopped|
|Black Pepper||As per taste|
|Turmeric Powder||½ teaspoon|
|Red Chilli Powder||As per taste|
- Boil water in a pan and add fenugreek seeds and cover it for 2-3 minutes and strain the water completely.
- Now, in an another pan heat ½ teaspoon oil in pan.
- Add cumin seeds and hing to it.
- Add onion, garlic, ginger, green chilli and little water.
- Cook it for 4 to 5 minutes on a medium flame.
- In a bowl add curd along with all the spices and salt marinate fenugreek seeds in the curd mixture and mix well.
- Now add curd mixture to the pan in which onion along with water and other ingredients were been cooked.
- Mix and cook for 4 to 5 Minutes and stir.
- Switch off the gas.
- Serve hot with bajra roti or any other roti.