• When you use the site and / or services provided through the site or may be asked to provide information on certain properties, which will later be called “user information”.
• Information you provide will be used only to process your request.
• You agree that Healthviser shall use the information provided by you in order to contact you for the activities related to the Site and the services offered by the company.
• Healthviser takes no liability related to the information that you provide regarding your application to any third parties.
• You acknowledge that the information you provided when you are using this Site is accurate and complete.
• In addition, we may ask you to provide us with certain information such as age, sex, physical characteristics, and sports preference, in order to provide our services to your needs.
• You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the accuracy and content of the information provided by you.
• Your privacy is important to us. It is Healthviser’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://healthviser.com/, and other sites we own and operate.
• We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
• We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• We do not have any personally identifying information with the public or third-parties, except as required by law.
• Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
• You are free to refuse your request for our personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
• Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
Healthviser may set and access Cookies on your computer.
A Cookie is a small file that resides on your computer’s hard drive and often contains an anonymous unique identifier and is accessible only by the web site that placed it there, not any other sites.
You may delete Cookies, however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Web Site more quickly
We understand the relevance and importance of the privacy of information of the users of the website and the services of the company.
This privacy statement describes how Healthviser collects and uses the personal information that users provide on our website: https://healthviser.com/ this statement also describes, in detail, the choices that are available to you pertaining to our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
The personal information of our users is gathered for various purposes but the same is undertaken whilst adopting adequate measures to safeguard the privacy of personal information. The purpose of the same is to improvise on our services to all users.
We gather and collect information such as your IP address, the type of browser that is being used, type of device being used, type of operating system, flow/pattern of pages, log in information and other related information. We may also gather information regarding your location.
Security of information
The security of information of our users is of prime importance to us. We have adopted and imbibed all possible and generally followed measures and methods to ensure the safety of personal information and to safeguard the same. However, it is a given that all possible measures cannot ensure a full-fledged guarantee of security and therefore in-spite of the best safety and security measures being adopted, absolute security covering all aspects cannot be guaranteed.
Review of standards
We regularly undertake periodical review of our policies and systems to ensure maximum protection and follow a policy of strict adherence to regulatory frameworks within the organization. We work diligently to follow up on complaints made, if any. Updation and Deletion of Personal Information, In case any of the users desire to update/change/ delete any of their information that is available to us, they may get in touch with us at and our team will look into the issue and resolve the same at the earliest.