USED TO CHECK BLOOD PARAMETERS IN DIABETES MELLITUS:
- RAGI FLOUR 1 CUP
- ALMONDS ¼ CUP
- COCONUT POWDER 1 TABLESPOON
- PEANUTS 1 TABLESPOON
- SESAME SEEDS 1-2 TABLESPOON
- RAISINS 1/2 TABLESPOON
- CARDAMOM POWDER ½-1 TEASPOON
- DATES ¾ CUP
- In a pan dry roast ragi flour.
- Now in an another pan dry roast almonds, coconut powder, peanuts and sesame seeds and grind coarsely in a grinder.
- Now, grind dates in a mixture grinder jar.
- Mix well the coarsely grind mixture of seeds and nuts with grinded dates, ragi flour, raisins and cardamom powder in a pan.
- Let it come at room temperature and roll them down into ladoos.
PCOD क्या है और इसके मिथ (MYTH)
STICK TO YOUR TIFFIN AT SCHOOL
• Don’t skip your meals in school.
• Tiffin must be planned according to insulin dose and their physical activity.